2015 has been an exciting year marked by achievement for Irisys. Here are a few highlights:
- We shipped our 350,000th sensor – strengthening our position as the No. 1 global supplier of people counting and queue intelligence technologies.
- We continued our commitment to not only meeting and exceeding retailers’ expectations, but anticipating them as well. We did this by achieving a consecutive three-month span with zero defective devices returned from our extensive base of global installations. The zero-defect milestone bolstered our already extremely low rate of returns, which dropped from 0.3% in 2014 to 0.06% in 2015. This astounding 80% difference validates our industry-leading reliability and superior manufacturing standards.
- We introduced Thermal 2.0 technology. Driven by the newest scientific advances in thermal kinetics, this innovative, high-resolution thermal imaging sees in difficult to view places, including low-light and no-light, bringing about unprecedented, actionable retail intelligence, which, in turn, will provide stronger revenue and customer satisfaction opportunities.
- Last year, we took the industry’s first truly robust, user-friendly software suite, Estate Manager, to market – delivering new ease and efficiency in installing, monitoring and managing Irisys’ IP-enabled people counting devices. In 2015, we upgraded the Web- and cloud-based solution to simplify access for users and provide new levels of real-time visibility into the status of an entire estate – as well as individual devices.
- 2016 marks Irisys’ 20th To celebrate, we will have a number of exciting, breakthrough solutions in development that will take retailers to the next level. Please visit us at Exhibit #637 at NRF 2016 to learn more about the newest addition to our suite of intelligent devices.
To our existing partners, customers and end users – we appreciate your business. And to those who have yet to look to Irisys for their analytics solutions, we hope you will consider us as part of your retail-technology strategy for 2016 and beyond.
General Manager, Irisys